Your RV is more than a vehicle. It's your home on the road. Protect yourself, your belongings and your recreational vehicle with RV insurance. We have several companies that have competitive rates for just about any type of Recreational Vehicle.
Your RV insurance policy covers you while you’re on the road. You'll have a selection of liability and physical damage coverage options and deductibles to tailor your policy specifically for your needs.
Atlantic Insurance Partners, Inc. will insure your RV even if it’s your only policy with us. However, you can save money by insuring your RV and vehicles with the same insurance company. You may also qualify for additional discounts if your RV has specific safety features.
Policy Features Defined
- Emergency Assistance Coverage - Your EAP (Emergency Assistance Package) covers you for towing, roadside assistance, temporary living expenses, and transportation costs if your RV becomes uninhabitable.
- Mexico Physical Damage Coverage - Your vehicle will be covered for a physical damage loss if you travel into Mexico when you purchase the select coverage packages.
- Winter Storage - You can reduce your coverage to Comprehensive only for the months your vehicle is in winter storage. When it’s time to hit the road again, call us to add liability and other coverages again.
- One Policy - You can insure your RV and vehicles on the same policy.
Discounts available through Atlantic Insurance Partners, Inc.
- Prior insurance coverage
- Being a homeowner
- Being a member of an approved association
- Multiple policies with the same company
- Being an accident- and violation-free driver
Advantages of choosing Atlantic Insurance Partners, Inc.
- Knowledgeable and helpful staff
- Flexible payment options
- 24-hour claims reporting
- Free windshield repair
- Two locations in Jacksonville, FL